A number of customers have requested a landing page that looks and feels like https://kaptivo.live but works for self-hosted units to help with discoverability during their pilot.
While it's not meant to be a final production product, we wanted to provide you with this landing page resource to help your users "find" the Kaptivos in your network.
You should be able to unzip this file and serve it up from any webserver.
1. Unzip files
2. Customize the file “kaptivo-list.js” file with your list of Kaptivos using the same format.
- Replace the sample entries with your Self-Hosted Kaptivo info
- kaptivoId is the six letter code at the base of the camera
- kaptivoIp is the internal IP Address, hopefully static IP, of the Kaptivo
- kaptivoModel can be OFFICE | BUSINESS | ENTERPRISE
- friendlyName can be any description you want
- Add as many additional lines as needed in the same format, with commas in between lines
3. place entire directory (rename it if desired) on your webserver and browse to https://server.address/directory/index.html