KAPTIVO.LIVE WEB APPLICATION RELEASE 4.0.1.
These release notes provide information on the latest upgrade to the Kaptivo web app, accessed via https://kaptivo.live. This is a feature release and is effective from July 1, 2019. All upgrades take place for all regions.
Web App release 4.0.1 fixes many bugs and performance issues.
- 2381 Fixed issue where a user could not download content reported to user when sharing slide deck within a Kaptivo Office session
- 2485 Fixed ability to start SSO authenticated session using Firefox
- 2486 Fixed condition where SSO sign in options load the form for the other provider in Firefox and Chrome Canary
- 2492 Fixed a no network connectivity error raised within a session on Chrome when network cable removed
- 2577 Users can now tick to hear about promotions and updates
- 2660 Fixed condition where Kaptivo incorrectly is shown as offline in IE11
- 2382 Fixed condition where sequential request to start session results in a second browser with incorrect error
- 2493 Removed No network connectivity error when resolved for Firefox and Safari browsers
- 2343 Fixed a potential data loss: web app does not handle unresponsive API endpoint
2377 WebApp no longer sends an unnecessary request to Trello API endpoint via relay on startup
- 2537 Fixed misleading behavior when copying and pasting live view URL
- 2554 Fixed not-calibrated warning and Network error message overlap with each other
- 2376 Fixed "Password field is not contained.." verbose comment can be seen in log at start of session
KAPTIVO.LIVE WEB APPLICATION RELEASE 3.0.0.
These release notes provide information on the latest upgrade to the Kaptivo web app, accessed via https://kaptivo.live. This is a feature release and is effective from Nov. 1, 2018. All upgrades take place for all regions.
Web App release 3.0.0 is a significant upgrade of the Kaptivo web app and includes many new features.
- One-click access to recently-used boards on welcome page
- Kaptivo feature tutorial for first time users
- Browser tab title now shows Kaptivo ID and board name
- Link to release notes in Kaptivo menu
- Contact Kaptivo Support directly from the web app (in Kaptivo menu)
- Simplified invite link URL format
- Compatibility improvements for Internet Explorer 11 users
New Sharing Features
- Download button now incorporated into Share menu
- New integration framework provides more ways to share beyond Trello and Slack:
- Microsoft Teams
- WebEx Teams
- Google Classroom
- Various bug fixes
KAPTIVO WEB APPLICATION RELEASE 2.3.0.
This Kaptivo web app software release is part of the KaptivoCast launch release, which includes Kaptivo Enterprise Firmware Release 1.2.0; KaptivoCast Firmware Release 1.0.1; and an updated setup app (https://kaptivo.com/setup).
This release includes the following changes:
- A Timeline Disabled message appears when the timeline feature is disabled in the configuration app