KAPTIVO.LIVE WEB APPLICATION RELEASE 3.0.0.
These release notes provide information on the latest upgrade to the Kaptivo web app, accessed via https://kaptivo.live. This is a feature release and is effective from Nov. 1, 2018. All upgrades take place for all regions.
Web App release 3.0.0 is a significant upgrade of the Kaptivo web app and includes many new features.
- One-click access to recently-used boards on welcome page
- Kaptivo feature tutorial for first time users
- Browser tab title now shows Kaptivo ID and board name
- Link to release notes in Kaptivo menu
- Contact Kaptivo Support directly from the web app (in Kaptivo menu)
- Simplified invite link URL format
- Compatibility improvements for Internet Explorer 11 users
New Sharing Features
- Download button now incorporated into Share menu
- New integration framework provides more ways to share beyond Trello and Slack:
- Microsoft Teams
- WebEx Teams
- Google Classroom
- Various bug fixes
KAPTIVO WEB APPLICATION RELEASE 2.3.0.
This Kaptivo web app software release is part of the KaptivoCast launch release, which includes Kaptivo Enterprise Firmware Release 1.2.0; KaptivoCast Firmware Release 1.0.1; and an updated setup app (https://kaptivo.com/setup).
This release includes the following changes:
- A Timeline Disabled message appears when the timeline feature is disabled in the configuration app