KAPTIVOCAST FIRMWARE RELEASE 1.0.1.
KaptivoCast Firmware 1.0.1 is the inaugural firmware release for the KaptivoCast HDMI Converter. Its main feature allows it to pair with a Kaptivo Enterprise unit running firmware version 1.2.0 or above and output an HDMI signal from the Kaptivo session.
Kaptivo customers have requested a simple way to transmit a Kaptivo whiteboard session into a display or video codec. In response, Kaptivo built KaptivoCast, a hardware accessory that connects to a Kaptivo and outputs the live stream Kaptivo session as an HDMI signal.
To learn more, you can read our:
This KaptivoCast firmware release is part of the KaptivoCast launch release, which includes Kaptivo Enterprise Firmware Release 1.0.1; an updated web app (https://kaptivo.live); and an updated setup app (https://kaptivo.com/setup).
KaptivoCast Firmware 1.0.1
- New viewer app
- Provides on-screen instructions when KaptivoCast is connected to a monitor
- Displays IP address and MAC address of the KaptivoCast
- Configuration app
- Accessed by entering the IP address of the KaptivoCast
- Assign name to the Cast
- Automatically discover, manually add, link, or delete Kaptivos
- Change the HDMI resolution of the Cast output
- Option to disable HDMI when not sharing (useful for some HDMI switches)
- Network proxy configurations
- Enable or disable DHCP
- Upgrade firmware
- Factory Restore or Reboot the Cast
- Change admin password or add other users