The Display Settings section allows adjustments to:
- Display resolution (default is Auto Detect)
- Disabling the HDMI when not sharing. This option is useful if you are using an HDMI switch that is triggered off of a live signal
- Showing or not showing the network address
- Customizing the background color
- Showing or not showing the status bar (default is ON)
- Location placement of the QR Code
In addition to those settings, the idle view and logo images can also be customized.
- To change those image, select an image source either by uploading an image from your computer or pointing to an image URL.
- Once the image has been selected, position or scale the image using your mouse
- Use this section to customize a proxy URL or to disable DHCP.
- Make sure to click Save for changes to take effect
- See the current firmware version or manually upgrade the firmware by selecting a firmware file
- Reboot or restore the device
When you’ve completed the setup, click Leave the Setup on the upper right corner.