- Windows 10* (not tested for previous versions)
- 174MB of space on hard disk
* If you have Windows 10N, you may need to install the Media Feature Pack.
Obtaining the Software
The Kaptivo Solo application for Windows can be obtained in the following ways:
- Download from https://kaptivo.live/firmwares/kaptivosolo/kaptivo-solo%20Setup%200.2.0.exe
- New versions of the software can be obtained from within the Kaptivo Solo application itself, via the Software Update function. (The user will be alerted when a new SW version is available for download via a message on the Sign In page)
- Alpha testers can obtain test versions of the software directly from Kaptivo
Installing the Software
The following steps should be followed:
1. Double-click the Kaptivo Solo windows installer file (format: kaptivo-solo-x.y.z.exe)
2. On first installation the following window will appear. Click More info.
3. When prompted, select 'Run anyway'.
4. Installation of the application will proceed.
5. On completion, an application shortcut will be added to the desktop.
6. To start Kaptivo Solo, double click the shortcut. Once the Kaptivo Solo application starts, instructions on how to use it can be found here.
Gaining access to the camera
The Kaptivo Solo application will require access to camera. To enable/disable camera access on windows.
1. Open camera privacy settings.
2. In this case, access to camera from applications has been disabled.
3. Click the toggle, to enable the Kaptivo Solo application to access the camera. Changes here will take immediate effect system wide.