- MacOS 10.14 or higher (not tested for previous versions)
- 130MB of space on hard disk
Obtaining the Software
The Kaptivo Solo application for MacOS can be obtained in the following ways:
- Download from https://kaptivo.com/downloads (coming soon)
- New versions of the software can be obtained from within the Kaptivo Solo application itself, via the Software Update function. (The user will be alerted when a new SW version is available for download via a message on the Sign In page)
- Alpha testers can obtain test versions of the software directly from Kaptivo
Installing the Software
The following steps should be followed:
1. Double-click the Kaptivo Solo package file (format: kaptivo-solo-x.y.z.dmg)
2. When this window appears, drag the Kaptivo Solo icon onto the Applications folder
3. Go to 'Applications' (either via the Launchpad icon, or via Finder) and double-click 'Kaptivo Solo'
4. Depending on your security settings, you may see this message:
If so, click 'Open'.
5. Alternatively, you may see this message:
If so, you will need to change the settings in 'System Preferences -> Security and Privacy' from this:
Once the Kaptivo Solo application starts, instructions on how to use it can be found here.