Kaptivo Solo Application Release 0.2.0 | Alpha Testing
Kaptivo Solo Application 0.2.0 is the inaugural alpha release for the Kaptivo Solo Application for Windows and Mac. This release is a private alpha release for selected testers - aimed at providing feedback ahead of the first public release.
Working from home and remote teaching have become essential functions during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Kaptivo Solo application provides people working and teaching from home with a tool to share hand-written and drawn material into a video conference meeting with minimal hardware. The Kaptivo Solo application runs on both Windows and Mac computers and uses any camera recognised by the OS (e.g. USB webcams). The output image is geometry-corrected and enhanced in real-time and is ideal to share into a video-conference call.
To learn more, you can read our: Blog Post (add link)
Kaptivo Solo Application 0.2.0 is the inaugural alpha release for the Kaptivo Solo Application for Windows and Mac
- Real-time output of full-colour enhanced image in application window
- Supports two usage modes:
- Writing on a whiteboard
- Writing on a sheet of paper on the table
- Can be used with any camera recognised by the operating system, such as USB web-cams
- Geometry correction of capture area to remove distortion
- Automatic and manual definition of content capture area
- Rotate and flip output image
- Ghost image mode - processed image can be overlaid with semi-transparent raw camera view
- Snapshot feature - saves current processed image view to local Pictures folder (as .PNG)
- Feedback tool - allowing users to report on their experiences