Q: When trying to start a session, I get the message “Kaptivo firmware upgrade is required for network compatibility. Click here for more information”. How do I fix this issue?
A: Kaptivo requires a firmware update to work with your network. Please follow these steps to update your firmware.
- Download firmware update file
- Go to kaptivo.com/setup
- Select ‘Reconfigure a Kaptivo already on your network’
- Enter your Kaptivo ID, and press ‘CONFIGURE’
- Log into your Kaptivo’s administration portal. The default username and password are both admin
- Press the flashing blue button on your Kaptivo control pad when prompted
- Select the ‘DEVICE’ page on the left sidebar
- In the ‘Firmware’ section, click ‘Choose File’. Select the file you downloaded in step 1
- Press ‘UPLOAD AND APPLY’
- When ‘Waiting for Kaptivo to reboot’ screen appears, the firmware update is complete.
- Go to kaptivo.live, enter your Kaptivo ID, and enjoy your Kaptivo.