The setup and installation process for Kaptivo for Zoom Rooms includes five steps:
Things you will need;
- A Kaptivo Insight Account , if its already setup, else you set one up in step 1.
- A screwdriver, to physically install the Kaptivo in step 2.
- A network connection for the Kaptivo (wifi network and password if connecting via Wi-Fi) that has both Internet access and can communicate with Zoom Room Computer.
- Your Zoom Admin login and password for Zoom portal in Step 4
- Your Zoom Room configuration change PIN (if set) in step 5.
A Zoom Rooms system with
- Zoom Rooms for Conference Room v4.6.2+ for Windows or MacOS
- iPad, Android, Windows Tablet or Crestron Mercury with v4.6.2+ Controller software
If you encounter issues, see the Troubleshooting article.