Kaptivo for Zoom Rooms is a service that extends the capability of a Zoom Room by adding live whiteboarding from a physical whiteboard into a Zoom meeting as a content source.
- A Zoom Rooms system with
- Zoom Rooms for Conference Room v4.6.2+ for Windows or MacOS
- iPad, Android or Windows Tablet with v4.6.2+ Controller software
- A Kaptivo-approved whiteboard camera, running firmware 3.0.0 or later
- A valid Kaptivo for Zoom Rooms subscription
- A network with internet connection
- A physical whiteboard, glassboard or white wall
Physical whiteboards remain a very popular tool in huddle, meeting and conference rooms. Part of their popularity stems from their simplicity and ease of use. The act of physically writing on a whiteboard is an important part of the creative process for many people and is useful for organising thoughts and creating consensus and shared understanding.
Zoom Rooms provide an intuitive meeting experience through video, audio, chat and content sharing. Through Kaptivo for Zoom Rooms, physical whiteboarding becomes an additional content source for a Zoom Room. The native integration of Kaptivo whiteboard cameras with Zoom Rooms allows for a smooth user experience with no additional hardware required.
Popular use-cases for Kaptivo for Zoom Rooms include:
- Project team idea generation
- Technical interviewing
- Online training