Simplifying the Kaptivo Experience
End users can now view and save whiteboard content using Kaptivo's QR code printout. The QR code simplifies the process for end users since they can use their smart phone and don't need to enter any information. A QR code printout is generated from the Kaptivo ID and action of viewing the current board or downloading a snapshot of the current board.
1. Click the link here for the Kaptivo Code Generator.
2. Enter the 6-digit Kaptivo ID, which is found at the base of the unit.
3. Select either "Live View" or "Snapshot", depending on the action you would like to take.
- "Live view" shows a view of the current whiteboard.
- "Snapshot" will download a snapshot of the current whiteboard.
4. Print out generated QR code and place next to the control pad on the wall.
1. Open your Camera app on your phone.
2. Select the kaptivolabs.com link that appears.
3. If a session isn't active, press the blue button to start a session. If a session is active, accept the new Kaptivo User into the session.
4. Now you will either see the live view of the whiteboard or a snapshot will be downloaded to your phone.