Since end users are busy with their daily tasks, they might not be aware of the new Kaptivo in the conference room. To let end users know that Kaptivo is available, we created an email template to send to end users. This email will introduce end users to Kaptivo and let them know where they can go to try it out.
AV Managers and Business Leaders will need to include in the email:
- video conferencing system
- productivity tools
- list of rooms equipped with Kaptivo
- name of contact for all questions about Kaptivo
Click here for in room signage about Kaptivo.
I’m excited to announce that we have a new collaboration tool in our office, Kaptivo!
What is Kaptivo?
Kaptivo captures whatever you write on the whiteboard so you can share it in a <video conference system> meeting and/or securely save the whiteboard content as a digital image. Kaptivo will help us avoid miscommunication, connect the team, and collaborate seamlessly!
Watch a quick overview video here.
Why use Kaptivo?
- You can save whatever is on the board as a digital image and share it via <productivity tools, e.g. Slack, email>
- It works with <video conferencing system>. Just choose “Share Whiteboard” from the control panel and start drawing
- It’s secure - no more low quality photos on your cell phone
Which rooms have Kaptivos?
<Room names, list or link to a list of rooms>
How do I use Kaptivo?
Watch the video here, or follow the training guide in every Kaptivo equipped room.
If you have any questions or would like to see Kaptivo in more locations, feel free to contact <name>.
Let’s get to work!